MyMobile is an online portal you can access from your mobile phone, tablet or mobile broadband T-stick. It is a free service and it is also zero rated in New Zealand. This means that visiting the site on the mobile network does not count towards your data usage.
Here's what you can do using MyMobile:
- Buy Voice, Text and Data Extras whenever you like, or buy bundles to save even more
- View your recent unbilled usage
- View your plan costs & details including minutes for Voice, Text and Data
- Manage your Smart Caps for within NZ and Roaming
- Manage your Call Diversions, Call Waiting and Call Restriction
- Manage your Alerts and Notifications for Caps and Minutes
- Top up your mobile for Prepaid customers by Credit Card or by Voucher
MyMobile is not available to Spark Digital and Consumer customers on Share Plans due to the complex nature of these plans.
Its now easier to log into MyMobile on your mobile.
MyMobile can be accessed through your mobiles browser or from your computer at http://m.spark.co.nz/yt
If you are using a Spark provided device & using MyMobile on a Mobile Data Connection, you will automatically be logged into MyMobile. If you are using a WiFi connection you will be required to login manually using your mobile number and password. If you have not set this up yet you can do so at the login screen.
For more information see: How to use/manage tab
Is this safe?
We are identifying your phone at a network level so this is more secure as removes the risk of someone who knows your username and password and being able to access your account details
How to use/manage
|How to access MyMobile - Spark provided device|
Note: For Android devices, tap the image shown here to gain access
|How to access MyMobile - Third Party provided device|
From your mobile device:
From your computer: