MySpark is replacing MyMobile and Bill Online for Residential and Home Business customers. Manage your phone line, Pay Monthly Mobile and Broadband accounts in one easy place using your valid email address.
You can ...
- Receive your statement online
- Check your Mobile Broadband usage
- Check your Broadband usage
- Check your phone line usage
- Set up Mobile Broadband and Broadband usage alerts - to a Spark mobile only
- View unbilled calls
- View, download and print your last 18 bills
- Request to change your Pay Monthly mobile plan
- Add & manage Mobile and Phone Line Extras
- View your statement for up to 60 days after disconnection
MySpark is designed for you to check your phone line services or on account mobile plans. If you have a Prepaid mobile you can use your mobile or pc to check your balance.
If you are registered for MyMobile, you will be prompted to https://www.spark.co.nz/portal/site/digital-site/register/ the next time you log in. The registration process is very clear and straightforward.
We take security very seriously and MySpark is no exception. We have introduced a Password Strength Indicator so that you will know how strong/weak your password is. MySpark is designed to give you the freedom to manage your Spark services without having to call us. With that in mind we give you the power to reset your password/username yourself (we cannot do this for you) so the safety of your account is in your hands. We do not have the ability to change your password nor can we see your security questions’ answers.
What happens if I have more than one MyMobile registration
Every customer who is currently on MyMobile will be prompted to register for MySpark when they next try to log in. You cannot register more than once. We have restricted the registrations to one per customer due to security reasons. It is also much easier having just one username to remember, especially as it is an email address. If there are more than one MyMobile registrations on your customer number, when you re-register for MySpark all other user names will be removed.
How to Register
You will need to be the account holder to register for MySpark, have your phone number, Spark account number and email address ready.
- Go to https://www.spark.co.nz/myspark/
- Click Register for MySpark
- Enter your ...
- Click Next
- Type in your ...
- Click Next
- Select 2 Security Questions
- Enter your Answers
- Click Next
Summary of your Registration Details
- Confirm your details are correct
- Check box confirming you are the Spark account holder and that you have read and accept the MySpark terms and conditions of service
- Click Finish
- You will now receive an email requesting confirmation
- If you haven't received your validation email, trying signing in again click request a new one to be sent
Verifying your MySpark Account
- Click link to confirm and verify your account
Note: MySpark confirmation email will expire after 24 hours, you will then get a notification email with a further 12 hours to confirm. After this time you will need to go back to MySpark and request a new confirmation email
- You will be directed back to the login screen
- Complete your registration entering your Password, click Sign In
Note: You must complete this step to complete your registration
- If you try to sign in without validating your email address, an outstanding validation email will appear with the email address the confirmation email was sent to.
Congratulations you are registered to MySpark!
Now that Spark will be sending you a monthly bill notification via email, we recommend setting Spark up on your Safe Senders List. This just ensures that you get your bill notification every month, every time! Setting Spark up as a Safe Sender means our your email notification will never be incorrectly marked as SPAM
How to use/manage
- Go to https://www.spark.co.nz/myspark/
- Enter your Username - this is your email address
- Enter your Password
- Click Sign In
|View Recent calls|
|View Payment history|
|View another account|
|Change the date I get my bill|
|Change the way GST appears on my bill|
|Add another account / Account missing|
|Change email address for bill notifications|
|Setting Spark up on your email Safe Senders List|
|Change personal contact details|
- Only the account holder can register for MySpark
- One MySpark registration per customer
- Phone or broadband services will need to be with Spark in order to register for MySpark
- Text usage alerts are only available to Spark Mobile
- You must have a working email address to register
- The MySpark site is only compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer 7+
- If you are unable to access MySpark, update your browser to the newest available version
Customer conversation guide
We're aiming to make doing business online as easy as possible so we've invested in the build of a new simpler online portal and retired MyMobile.
MySpark is designed to give customers easy access to all the information they need about their Spark services, in one handy place. As we're moving more of our services to an online model we're encouraging all customers to take their bills and payments online as well. Most customers are already indicating they're happy with an online bill on MySpark which is why we've made the decision to make that the default. Online is our future. There's very few things customers can't do with their online bill that they can do with paper, we've listed some common objections and a response.
If this is not what you want, you have the choice to keep your paper bill, just note in the future there may be a charge for paper bills and you won't be able use MySpark anymore.
Why Online Bill?
Online bill gives you up to 18 months worth of previous bills available in one place. You can easily share your PDF bill with anyone in your household or business and you'll never loose the original. They can be printed if needed and are an accepted equivalent to use for GST and Tax purposes.
I keep and archive my paper bills
Online bill gives you up to 18 months worth of previous bills available anytime in one place. You don't even need to punch holes in your bill to keep them together.
Why can't I use MySpark anymore?
With the changes that we've made, it's no longer possible to have a registration for MySpark as well as receive a paper bill. So, if you enjoy using MySpark and can live without a paper bill, we'd recommend you keep using it.
So how do I access my Broadband usage?
You can visit the Broadband usage meter page (you'll need your Xtra!Yahoo user name and password)